Monday, April 19, 2010

BIKER thighs...


(everything thrifted from head to toe except F21 rings)
vintage sheer mesh floral lace tank top, DIY denim cutoffs, vintage 90s neon floral biker shorts, DIY crosses necklace, vintage chain belt, neon paint splatter Doc Marten's and vintage bangles
I'm sooo happy biker shorts are slowly making their way back! I'm a huge fan of COLORS right now! I want EVERYTHING in bold prints. When I found these biker shorts I knew I had to go all 90s out! Paired it with my fave cutoffs, black lace tank, chain belt and Docs! The best thing about these shorts are that you can buy them REALLY SOON!! I'm still working on it! Pushing for this weekend! FINGERS CROSSED!
On another note, I'm sooooo stoked to see I have over 200 friends now! I started this blog a few months ago and never really expected to receive this much LOVE! I am really THANKFUL for you all! I welcome all new followers with open arms! XOXOXO!! That's why I've been busting my butt to find you guys some ah-mazing FREE GIVEAWAYS! Once the store is up and running I'm going to be giving away free shit left and right!
Peace, love and vintage! I gotta get to work!
Virgin

7 comments:

R.Paris said...

The cooolest shorts i have EVA seen.
They match the docs perfectly...go you!

x

Style of a Fashionista said...

Wow your style rocks girl. I found your blog via ASOS life amazing xoxo

Morgan-Ashley said...

This is F'n beautiful, Love it!

Your rocking the whole look!

-xo

Moda das Atrevidas by Daniele said...

Exagerada... Gostei!

Southerners from the North said...

Your lookbook profile brought me here!! Totally love your style. Keep Blogging!

http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

I just found your blog and love it and this outfit is fantastic. I was wondering if I could use a photo of it for a post I'm doing soon featuring other bloggers.(with a link)

starshipnarcissus@gmail.com

arielmarilyn said...

This is wonderful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...