Monday, March 22, 2010

NEON LIGHTS....


(everything thrifted from head to toe except F21 jewelry)
vintage teal and white stripe swimsuit romper, DIY floral head wrap, vintage bangles and watch, vintage patent leather t-strap sandals, novelty mirror heart glasses, Forever 21 love and paisley ring, neon fishnet socks and all my vintage swimsuits
Will someone take me to the beach please?? Growing up I've ALWAYS been obsessed with pin-up girls and vintage swimsuits! This is just a smidget of my collection! The swimsuit/romper I'm wearing is my all time fave swimsuit! A gift from my grandma that originally belonged to my mother! It's what she wore to her first swimsuit beach party! I'm just happy it's warm enough to wear now!
Wanted to say THANK YOU for all the birthday wishes and comments! You guys really keep me going!
xoxo Virgin

8 comments:

I LOVE JENEEN NICOLE said...

Super Bright! Cute and fun
x
jn
www.jeneennicole.com

Rynae said...

LOVE IT. X

christinefong said...

raaah the colours from these photos are incredible!

awesome outfit

http://christinecocochanel.blogspot.com

SEWING STARDOM said...

great blog!

San B. Vilela said...

Hi: D
.. I'm a big fan of your style, get inspired him a lot and I would like to know if you permit me to use some of their images for a post on my blog. Sorry my bad ingĂȘs. Waiting for the answer, I thank you.

VintageVirgin said...

Hi, San. B.Vilela, I would be honored if you used my pics on your blog! Just send me a link! I tried to contact you through your blog but there was none! Thank you!
xoxo Virgin

princesspolitico said...

ah! these are such amazing photos… loving the bright and brilliant color scheme underneath you.

xo.
princesspolitico.blogspot.com

Mascara or Motoroil said...

man, you really rock the shit you wear! i'm usually not a big fan of rompers, but you make it look HOT! this shoot look like something straight outta nylon - i really love that you used your clothes as the backdrop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...