Monday, February 22, 2010

Today on SICK SAD WORLD...



 






(everything thrifted from head to toe)
vintage Daria tank top, vintage skintight mini dress, black lace thigh hi's, neon paint splatter Doc Marten boots, vintage black studded cropped leather jacket, straw hat and thrifted jewelry
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la this is my stop , got to get off......So I've been watching Daria for the past couple of days and I cannot get the theme song outta my head. God I FUCKING LOOOOOOVE DARIA! It's so weird watching it now cause it's like it never aged. Wow, what happened to all the good shows? Anywho, I've had this tank for years now, so here's to my FAVORITE show. It has the original Britney and Kevin! Before the psycho one. Remember the Fashion Club? I wanted to be in it soooo bad, LOL! I had a huge crush on Trent and trust me I'm not the only one. My bestie Brooke had a crush on the guy in with the skateboard in the background. So it's not crazy to like cartoon characters.HAHAHAHA! Stay tuned to more fun post and THAAAANK YOU for showing me some love and comments. Sometimes you need to know you're loved! :)
xoxo Virgin

11 comments:

Kaja said...

beautiful lace thigh and boots. :)

ewe said...

i'm here for the first time and i must say that you have a great style!

*Katia* said...

i love this outfit!and beautiful pics.. ;)

Patience said...

haha omg i used to LOVE that show... and i just made a post on a cartoon character as well!!! :) o and i LOVE yur blog!

princesspolitico said...

ah! daria was my LIFE as a kid! loved her deadpan humor... great take on this iconic television show!

xo.
princesspolitico.blogspot.com

ME&CI said...

love your tattoo on the chest.

http://justmeci.blogspot.com/

Princesse Sisi said...

I have discovered your fantastic blog thanks to LOOKBOOK ! I like so much your fantasy & your sense of style !

I am a french blogger : you are welcome in my blog too : http://princessesisi.blogspot.com/

See you soon, Princesse Sisi, xoxoxo

Denise said...

GOSH LOVE your style on this one really!!!! if you wanna check out my blog www.spottedtoshare.blogspot.com :)

anchordown said...

I love your blog. and your vintage love.
sweet.

xxx

Nil said...

Great blog! I'm following ;)

- D - said...

Most amazing tee ever!! I've been scrolling down your outfits and theres not one I don't like, love your writing too :) xx
D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...