Sunday, February 28, 2010

DENIM GANGBANG...

 
  
 
 

  
 
 
  
 
 
  
 
  
(everything thrifted from head to toe)
vintage blue denim buttondown shirt, DIY denim cutoff shorts, navy blue knee hi socks, white gladiator platform wedges, floral head wrap vintage bangles and vintage gold henna hand necklace
Talk about denim on denim action! Let's have ourselves a GANGBANG! First you put on as much denim as possible and then tuck them in and out. OOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEAAAAH! Don't that feel nice. I'm obsessed with the denim shirt. Danny said it's the new Rosanne shirt, LOL! Whatever it's called I WANT IT!
Really wanted to say THAAAANK YOOOOOOU  and HEEEEEEEYYYY to all my new blog friends! I'm excited if you're excited. Right now I'm editing more pics so stay tuned!. I'm really trying to stay on and show you guys what I'm all about! Much love!
xoxo Virgin

7 comments:

eyeswideopen said...

hunny... your amazing!!!!
you caught me, I love your vintage fnds!
-Alexandria

www.eyeswdeopen.blogspot.com

ewe said...

shorts looks great on you and i like the combination of socks and sandals

Chloe said...

love it. the whole outfit looks amazing from head to toe.

Dolly said...

awwwww, i love it *-*
im following you here, ok?
=*

LaurenSchoon said...

I LOVE your style! I'm looking through your blog and all your outfits are so freakin cute! Gotta follow you

http://champagneandmarshmallows.blogspot.com/

The CultureCynic said...

U look smashing as always!. Brilliant!!

i saw a dinosor said...

luv ur necklace, luc the outfit=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...