Friday, January 29, 2010

classyBROAD






































everything thrifted from head to toe! vintage calico patchwork faux fur kimono coat, vintage slipdress, DIY garters and thigh hi stockings, DIY silver chains and crosses, vintage pearl necklace bracelet, DIY turban wrap, quilted gold chain purse and Nine West black leather lace up bootie
So like I've said before "I'm a sucker for a fur coat!" Found this baby at my favorite thrift store of course. I'm actually at my photography studio. The top pics were taken inside. I love love love underwear as outerwear right now and anything 40's. The slipdress is like my new bestfriend. The funny thing is I used to HATE red lipstick because of cheerleading. Gosh, they made me wear the worst colors. I was tramatized with makeup from age 4 to 16. But now I'm OBSESSED! Hate makeup? What the hell was I thinking? Thank God I've come to my senses, right! I like this outfit cause even though I feel pretty everyday, I felt beautiful for once. Oh yeah, that just have of the cameras in my collection! Maybe oneday I'll take the time out and show you guys the whole shabang. I've been working with my bestie Brooke(from Trash and Garnish) lately so stay tuned to those awesome shoots. Well I gotta get back to my exciting life of nothing,lol! Till next time!
xoxo Virgin

7 comments:

superduperkya said...

the tattoo on your back?!
<3333 it.

Miranda said...

Whoa you look really amazing! + that tattoo on your back is gorgeous

lovelikecupid said...

Id love to see a close up of the tattoo on your back!

The Gold Mosaic said...

you look amazing very rock and roll... love the blog...xxx

chescaleigh said...

i'm a huge turban fan. they look awesome on you! can you do a tutorial for how you made them?

hayley said...

perfection!!!

Charlene said...

I know I'm late but I just saw you on LookBook and started going through your blog. Very inspiring I love it all! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...