Friday, January 22, 2010

22 days late....HAPPY NEW YEAR















vintage black and gold tiger stripe geometric sequin micro mini dress/white faux fur bubble coat/Target bowler hat/sheer dot tights/studded leather wrap bracelet, Modern Vintage buckle booties/vintage leather motorcycle knuckle out gloves/Chanel leather double C's chain purse
I know, I know! But I totally forgot about my New Year's pictures! I decided to go to a party hosted ny my friend Brooke(the girl in the gold leopard dress) I hate going out because I feel soooo old. So I showed up with my leaving at midnight attitude on! After a few drinks and dancing to some ghetto jams. I ended up having the time of my life! The party didn't stop until 3a.m. Even met a few people who knew me online! Majority of the pics were taken by my BFFF(best fucking friend forever)! He's the guy with the beautiful long hair! Thank you Danny I love you! By the end of the night I was beyond trashed with good spirit!I really wanted to show you my DUMB FUN side!
I also wanted to thank the people who are showing an interest in my blog. I am highly thankful for your comments and feedback! I will start selling clothes again in March. I don't have a car at the moment and can only shop on weekends. So stay with me.
xoxo Virgin

2 comments:

Delightfully Tacky said...

Oh man, this cracks me up. I call my best friend BFFF too and it stands for the same thing. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

same here Delightfully tacky and VintageVirgin!! I totally have a friend that is my BFFF which stands for the same. I guess we werent so creative and funny as we thought we were :P

SMALL WORLD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...